David J. Iannini
William & Henry Associates
SPECIALTY / INDUSTRY FOCUS: Consumer Products, Manufacturing, Distribution, Healthcare, Technology, B-to-B, B-to-C
David J. Iannini has completed many middle-market transactions (values of $25-$250 million) including the sale/recapitalization of Intercontinental Art to Madison Dearborn, the sale/recapitalization of KBell Socks to Compass Equity, the sale of Arrow Paper and Food to U.S Foodservice, the sale of Entertainment Data to A.C. Nielsen, the acquisition of Bushman’s of Australia by Channell Commercial Corporation, the acquisitions of RMS Electronics, Standby-Electronics and A.C. Egerton Holdings PLC by Channell Commercial Corporation as well as the acquisitions of Meridian Technology and Carbon Copy Ltd. by Microcom (now part of Hewlett Packard).
In the last twelve months, Iannini has completed the sale of Lunada Bay Tile, Murrine Mosaics, AIT, Golden State Activewear, Enrollment 123 and Affordable Water Heaters and Plumbing.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Influential Investment Bankers in Los Angeles: David Iannini
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: David Iannini
- 40 In Their 40's: Ryan J. Bernath
- The Money Book: Nishen Radia
- Univision Board Approves Sale
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - BRUCE POMPAN
- LinQuest Acquired by Madison Dearborn, CoVant Management
- David B. Agus, MD