SPECIALTY / INDUSTRY FOCUS: Consumer Products & Services, Industrial Manufacturing, eCommerce, Software, Aerospace & Defense, Food & Restaurants, Business Services
David Bonrouhi is co-founder and managing director of Calabasas Capital, a boutique investment banking firm that specializes in representing family-owned companies and other privately held businesses in mergers and acquisitions and private equity and debt capital raising. Bonrouhi has 25 years of experience in investment banking and private equity, including with such firms as Merrill Lynch and UnionBanCal Equities.
Bonrouhi also serves on the board of the 101 Corridor Chapter of the Association for Corporate Growth and is its sponsorship chair. Among recent accomplishments was his representation of KT’s Kitchens in the successful sale of Bob’s Big Boy Salad Dressings to The Flavor of California. Also, Impact Landscape Corp. in its sale to Connor’s Landscape, among other transactions.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: David Bonrouhi
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Jeff White
- Women Of Influence, Banking: Gayane Kirakosyan
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - CLAY BRYAN
- Kevin T. Burke
- West L.A. Firm Buys Into Financial Sector Rebound
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Diane Cabo
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Corporate Attorney of the Year