West L.A.-based diagnostic imaging company RadNet will contribute two of its imaging centers, Alamo Advanced Imaging and Simi Valley Advanced Imaging.
Adventist Health is headquartered near Sacramento.
According to terms of the partnership, RadNet will also take over operation management of Adventist Health’s Nancy Reagan Breast Center in Simi Valley.
“Adventist Health is pleased to partner with RadNet, the nation’s leading outpatient radiology provider,” Jennifer Swenson, president of Adventist Health Simi Valley, said in a statement. “Our joint venture will advance our imaging capabilities in the region and will provide our medical community with an integrated radiology network offering the full scope of imaging services.”
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- MBA & Master's Guide: UCLA Anderson School of Management
- Eight Things an Accounting Adviser May Do for You
- The Private Company Guide to Effective Internal Controls
- MBA & Master's Guide: California State University, Northridge - David Nazarian College of Business and Economics
- How to Plan for the First Days as a Public Company After a SPAC Merger
- Small Business Development Center Steps Up During Pandemic
- Strong IPO Market Still Requires Preparation and Proper Execution
- White House Appeals Order Blocking TikTok Restrictions