Charter, which is owned by private equity firm Pharos Capital Group, has acquired Denver-based Vitality Home Healthcare (doing business as Phoenix Home Care & Hospice) and Salt Lake City-based Heartwood Home Health & Hospice, according to the announcement from Pharos.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- RadNet Expands Through New Joint Ventures
- Molina Boosts New York Presence With $380 Million Deal
- GoodRx Acquires Video Company HealthiNation
- Analytics-Driven Behavioral Health Care Company Ontrak Acquires LifeDojo
- Clearlake Capital Makes Five Acquisitions
- IFS Wraps 2020 With Three Acquisitions
- ServiceTitan Acquires Software Developer ServicePro
- Avhana Health Is Acquired by Amalgam Rx