RSM US LLP
Dara Castle is the Washington, DC Metropolitan Area Offices managing partner and is the national leader of RSM’s government contracting practice. As the market leader, she is responsible for the culture, growth and strategy of the four Washington area offices and developing employees to have deep industry expertise and to be first choice advisors to the middle market, globally. As the leader of RSM’s Women’s Initiative, Castle focuses on the retention and advancement of RSM women through the STAR employee network group. This work includes leading the strategy and development of programs and initiatives that address gender diversity in RSM’s workplace, workforce, community and marketplace.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Women's Leadership Series 2020: Women in the Workplace - A Strategic Priority
- 2019 Women's Council & Awards: Attracting and Retaining Women in the Workplace
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: KAREN JONG
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: DARCY WILSON-JONES
- Local Lobbying Firm Vectis Opens DC Office with Two Former Congressmen
- Women Of Influence Accounting: Darcy Wilson-Jones
- Lobbyists Set Up Shop in DC
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: LA Remains a Leader for Women in Accounting