The Nov. 16 announcement from the Saint John’s Health Center Foundation said the donation is part of a $200 million fundraising campaign for the hospital and its affiliated institutes.
The donation will be used to build clinical research programs around the two pillars of cancer scientific discovery – immunotherapy and precision genomic medicine – Steven O’Day, executive director of the John Wayne Cancer Institute, said in the announcement.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- UCLA Health, Regeneron Plan Large Genetic Sequencing Project
- Ginsburgs Donate $29 Million to UCLA Health
- LABJ Insider: Giving Back in a Big Way
- CHA Hollywood Presbyterian Names New CEO
- Quantgene Raises $6 Million, Sets Marketing Partnership
- KGI Medical School Receives $5 Million Donation
- St. John’s Secures $40 Million Donation
- Local Health Care Businesses Could Benefit From Prop. 14