Gail Farber, PE
Orange County Office Leader and Vice President
Gail Farber, PE, serves as HNTB Corporation’s Orange County office leader and vice president, based in the firm’s Santa Ana office. Farber has more than 35 years of transportation industry experience and leads project delivery and HNTB’s strategy to continue growing in Southern California. Her technical skills and her proven leadership ability for multi-agency collaboration enable her to expedite delivery of challenging and complex infrastructure projects. Farber’s breadth of experience spans across the spectrum of public works and involves transportation, water, waste management and buildings for design, delivery, operation and maintenance. Previously, she served as director of the Los Angeles County Department of Public Works, one of the nation’s largest public works agencies.
As both an engineer and executive manager on a diverse range of projects in the public sector, her portfolio highlights include Caltrans, Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority and Orange County Transportation Authority, among others.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 2020 Diversity & Inclusion: The Transformative Power of Mentoring
- Who's Building L.A: Delivering a Culture of Diversity, Inclusion and Learning
- Inclusion, Diversity & Equity: Perspectives from Thought Leaders
- Los Angeles Moving in Right Direction on Public Transit
- Diversity & Inclusion - Innovative Mentoring Panel: Stephanie Wiggins
- Diversity & Inclusion - Innovative Mentoring Panel: Borja Leon