Chief People Officer
Easterseals Disability Services
As Chief People Officer for Easterseals Southern California, Catherine is responsible for talent acquisition and retention, total rewards, learning and talent development, and employee engagement. Catherine has over 25 years of human resources leadership experience and served as Vice President of Human Capital at Optum (UnitedHealth Group), Senior Vice President People Services at DaVita Medical Group and Vice President of Employee and Clinician Services at HealthCare Partners Medical Group, Inc. Catherine’s are of focus is HR transformation and growth. Catherine earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in psychology from California State University, Fullerton, and a master's degree in social work from the University of Southern California.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 2020 Diversity & Inclusion: It’s a Fact - Disability Inclusion is Just Good Business!
- Many Organizations Miss the Mark on Diversity & Inclusion
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit 2018: Disability Inclusion Is Good Business
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit 2018: LORRAINE MILLS
- Diversity and Inclusion: Disability Inclusion Is Just Good Business
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Council: Panelists & Speakers
- Signing On as Top 'People' Person at Ernst & Young
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit 2018: Innovation Without Inclusion is Risky at Best