ANTHEM BLUE CROSS
Anthem Blue Cross is the trade name of Blue Cross of California. Anthem Blue Cross has been providing Californians with access to high-quality, affordable, whole person care since 1939. The Thousand Oaks-based health plan serves more than 8.6 million members statewide, including 1.2 million Medi-Cal members, and offers one of California’s largest provider networks with more than 65,000 physicians across the state. Anthem Blue Cross and Anthem Blue Cross Life and Health Insurance Company are independent licensees of the Blue Cross Association. ANTHEM is a registered trademark of Anthem Insurance Companies, Inc. The Blue Cross names and symbols are registered marks of the Blue Cross Association.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Health Care Panel & Awards: Anthem Blue Cross Leads the Fight to Restore Health Equity
- Best Places to Work 2019: Employee Benefits - Wellness Counts in Building a Culture that Lasts!
- City Attorney Sues Blue Cross
- Obamacare Enrollees in California Hit Million Mark
- Anthem Officials Investigate How California Members Fared in Hack
- Health Care Leadership Panel Speaker: Dr. Demetria Malloy
- Anthem’s California Chief Departs
- Anthem Critics Call for Ballot Initiative to Cap Insurance Costs