Stephen G. Larson
Larson O’Brien LLP
A former U.S. District Judge and co-founding partner of Larson O’Brien, Stephen G. Larson has been a national trial lawyer for high-stakes civil, commercial, and white collar matters. Since returning to private practice in 2009, he continues to receive recognition from publications nationwide for his achievements as lead trial counsel in his broad white collar and complex commercial litigation practice. With over 30 years of trial and appellate experience, Larson has been lead counsel in scores of jury trials in the federal and state courts and appeals, including before the U.S. Supreme Court, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, the California Supreme Court, and the California Court of Appeal. He serves as a trusted adviser to senior executives and prominent domestic and international businesses. Throughout his career, Larson has represented individuals and public and private companies of all sizes as plaintiffs and defendants in high-stakes disputes.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: STEPHEN G. LARSON
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: STEPHEN G. LARSON
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Koren Bell
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Koren L. Bell
- LA 500: Stephen G. Larson
- Stephen G. Larson
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- HILARY POTASHNER
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Hilary Potashner