Darrell D. Miller
Chair, Entertainment & Sports Law Department
Fox Rothschild LLP
In the entertainment industry, Darrell Miller is known as a career multiplier, helping his clients leverage success to generate more success, so that their projects lead seamlessly to even greater or new opportunities. He provides this forward-looking, strategic representation to clients at all stages of their careers – from promising young stars to established industry icons – assisting them in building their brands and capitalizing on a rapidly expanding and increasingly fragmented media landscape. He represents a remarkably diverse roster of actors, writer/showrunners, directors, producers, executives and production companies in all aspects of their businesses or careers.
A former singer and performer, Miller has built his law practice on trust, relationship by relationship. Over his nearly 30-year career, he has held leadership roles in many of the industry’s most influential groups, serving on the boards of the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences and the Black Entertainment & Sports Lawyers Association.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Darrell D. Miller
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: DARRELL MILLER
- L.A. Firm Severs Ties With Owner in New York
- Accent Marks
- California Adventure, Real and Virtual
- Atlanta Firm Still Building Case in Downtown L.A.
- Lawyers Get Creative With Firm in Century City
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Litigation Attorney of the Year