This special issue features a wealth of information, including details and contact information for more than 3,000 companies. Each list provides a snapshot of an industry. The lists featured here appeared throughout the year in our weekly print edition and on our website at labusinessjournal.com.
No fees are charged for inclusion in these lists. We ask companies to provide information such as annual revenue, number of employees or other data points for ranking criteria in order to be listed.
For most of the lists, we contact companies directly by email and phone and ask them to provide the information we publish. Data is submitted through our online survey system and verified by the Business Journal’s editorial department.
Other lists are based on public filings or data provided by reliable third parties.
Lists are available online through our archived digital editions and on our website. They can also be downloaded as an Excel spreadsheet through the website.
In order to have your company included on next year’s lists and subsequently in the 2022 Book of Lists, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (323) 556-8336 and provide your company’s name and contact information.
I’d like to thank the thousands of executives and media relations professionals who took time to complete our surveys this year. Thank you for reading the Business Journal. And please send me your ideas for new lists or ways to improve our existing offerings.
Read more in the 2021 Book of Lists.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 2020 Book of Lists: Researcher's Letter
- 2021 Book of Lists: Letter From the Publisher
- 2020 Book of Lists: Publisher's Letter
- Wealthiest Angelenos 2020: Publisher's Letter
- Book of Lists Profile: SCS Engineers Pivots to the Environment
- Largest Private Companies: Key Facts and Figures
- Vermont Slauson Organization Offers Loans, Workshops to South LA Businesses
- By the Numbers: LA Esports, Gaming Industry's Record-Breaking 2020