In a difficult period for the hospitality industry, restaurants are getting creative while hotels are hoping to ride out the storm. The Business Journal looks at how these key service sectors are facing up to a unique set of challenges.
2020 Special Report on the Hospitality Industry
Room at the Inns: Hotels scramble amid plunging occupancy rates.
Special Deliveries: Ghost kitchens deliver new opportunities to restaurants.
Los Angels Hotels: The 125 largest hotels in Los Angeles County, ranked by number of rooms.
Los Angeles Meeting Facilities: The 50 largest meeting and banquet facilities in Los Angeles County, ranked by square footage of the largest room.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 2020 Private Equity Special Report
- 2020 Executive Compensation Special Report
- 2020 Health Care Special Report
- 2020 Largest Employers Special Report
- 2020 Innovators Special Report
- LA's Fastest Growing Private Companies of 2020
- Ghost Kitchens Venture Plans Extensive Hiring
- Special Report: Real Estate Quarterly — Q1 2020