Partner, Infastructure Group
Yukiko Kojima offers clients unique experience with highly innovative alternative delivery strategies for large-scale infrastructure projects in the U.S. because of her deep knowledge of national best practices as well as Canada’s mature P3 market. She primarily advises public agencies in the use of methods such as P3 and design-build, but also represents private-sector participants on select projects. Yukiko takes an active role in Nossaman’s P3 practice initiatives in the social infrastructure area, and co-authored the Firm’s model social infrastructure P3 legislation. Before joining Nossaman, she was a partner in the leading P3 practice of a Canadian law firm in Vancouver and Tokyo where she assisted successful and shortlisted bidders on numerous award-winning P3 projects in Canada. Prior to focusing on P3s, she practiced mergers and acquisitions as well as general corporate/commercial law at top-tier firms in the United States and Canada.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: ANDRÉE BLAIS
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: ELIZABETH COUSINS
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Patrick Harder
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: REAL ESTATE ATTORNEYS
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Real Estate Firm Attorney of the Year - Patrick D. Harder
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Patrick Harder
- Public-Private Ventures May Build Up Infrastructure
- Commercial Real Estate 2019: Are Public-Private Partnerships the Solution for U.S. Infrastructure?