Vivian Lee Thoreen
Executive Partner, Chair of Private Wealth Services Dispute Resolution Team
Holland & Knight LLP
Vivian Lee Thoreen is the executive partner of Holland & Knight’s Los Angeles office and chairs the firm’s national Private Wealth Services Dispute Resolution Team. She is a litigator and experienced trial attorney whose practice – both in Superior Court and in the California Courts of Appeal – focuses on complex trust, estate, conservatorship and guardianship matters. She represents individuals, families, charities and financial institutions in cases including will and trust disputes, contested conservatorships and guardianships, breach of fiduciary duty matters, and elder abuse matters. Thoreen’s experience includes some of the most sensitive and high profile cases in her field. Whether the matters can be resolved by mediation or require trial, Thoreen’s clients benefit from her deep personal commitment and nuanced grasp of law and often byzantine facts. An active member of the community, Thoreen is a Fellow of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- VIVIAN LEE THOREEN
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: VIVIAN LEE THOREEN
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Vivian Lee Thoreen
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Michael Brophy
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: MICHAEL BROPHY
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- ADAM F. STREISAND
- Los Angeles-Based Firm Banks On British Capital
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: THOMAS J. YOO