Hueston Hennigan LLP
Vicki Chou is Of Counsel and a key member of the White Collar and Investigations team at Hueston Hennigan. She is a seasoned trial and appellate attorney and recently served as a Deputy Chief in the U.S. Attorney’s Office in the Central District of California. As an AUSA in the Central District of California, she represented the United States in hundreds of criminal cases, including computer and internet fraud, intellectual property, money laundering, bank fraud, tax fraud, and racketeering offenses. Many of her matters involved high level, international coordination, including a case in which she successfully negotiated a first of its kind joint investigative agreement with a European country. She has successfully tried over 10 cases as lead counsel and won every one of her appeals before the Ninth Circuit. She was awarded the National Intelligence Meritorious Unit Citation for her work involving China.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: VICKI CHOU
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Vicki Chou
- 2019 Leaders in Law Honorees: Litigation Attorney of the Year
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Litigation Attorney of the Year
- Judge Throws Out Firm For Divided Case Loyalty
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- MOEZ M. KABA
- Ex-U.S. Prosecutor Returns to Century City Firm
- Climate Change With Attorney?