Apartner with Fisher Phillips in Los Angeles, Sarina Saluja is a true business partner for her clients, maintaining a thriving legal practice and working side-by-side with employers of all sizes through a variety of employment law issues. Her outstanding track record of successes, plus her various leadership positions and diversity initiatives within the firm and in the broader professional community, positions her among the top women lawyers in California. A trusted advisor to businesses throughout the Greater Los Angeles region, Saluja’s focus is always on ensuring a safe and productive workplace. This includes navigating emerging concerns over privacy, data security, unfair competition, and trade secrets theft. Specifically, she represents clients on various sides of employee mobility and trade secret disputes—the former employer, the new employer and interested third parties. Saluja also defends employers against claims of discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wage and hour violations, and wrongful termination.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Sarina Saluja
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Labor & Employment Attorney of the Year
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Kristen J. Nesbit
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Todd B. Scherwin
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Anet Drapalski
- Ex-U.S. Senator to Hang His Hat in D.C. and L.A.
- STACY PHILLIPS
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: ROBYN C. CROWTHER