Administrative Partner, Los Angeles Office
Greenberg Gross LLP
As administrative partner of Greenberg Gross LLP’s Los Angeles office, Sarah Kelly-Kilgore is regularly called upon to represent clients in the firm’s most high-profile matters, including a groundbreaking gender discrimination lawsuit against Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.; a blockbuster trade secrets lawsuit against ridesharing giant Uber Technologies, Inc.; and civil and criminal matters involving entertainer Bill Cosby. Clients have come to know Kelly-Kilgore for her ingenuity, courage and leadership, with one of the firm’s most high-profile clients praising her as a “platinum attorney who performs well beyond [her] experience.” Her work ethic and legal acumen have also garnered respect and recognition from her peers, and she has made headlines within the legal community and the public at large for her role as lead counsel in two cases before the U.S. Supreme Court, both of which involved significant First Amendment issues.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- LESLIE HELMER
- Bill Cosby Taps Downtown Law Firm for L.A. Civil Sexual Assault Case
- Companies Rush to Adjust to New Whistleblower Rules
- Booze, Fights? It's Holiday Party Time
- Determined to Go It Alone, Miller Ready to Rock 'n' Roll
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: THERESA MARCHLEWSKI
- Veteran L.A. Attorney Finds Balance at New Job
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Priya S. Sopori