Pamela Kohlman Webster
Pamela Kohlman Webster is the Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President of Buchalter. She is also a member of the Board of Directors and is a Shareholder at the firm. As Chief Financial Officer, Webster helps direct the development of the firm’s finance strategy and leads finance-related strategic initiatives. She is responsible for the management and maintenance of the firm’s records of account including the properties and business transactions of the firm. During her 38 years of service, Webster has worked diligently to support the expansion and success of the firm. Beginning her career as an attorney at Buchalter, she developed a distinguished legal practice and has become a highly influential lawyer in her field. She has previously served as the firm’s managing shareholder and chief executive officer with the distinguished accomplishment of being the first female attorney in that role.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Tanya Viner
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Mercedes O. Martin
- It's a Moving Experience When Firms Redraw Themselves
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Kalley Aman
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Damaris Medina
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: CHERYL M. LOTT
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: DAMARIS MEDINA