The Sohagi Law Group
Nicole Gordon is a partner at The Sohagi Law Group in Los Angeles, advising public agencies on complex environmental and land use planning matters at the administrative, trial, and appellate level. She focuses her practice on the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA), the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA), the federal and California Endangered Species Act (ESA), and Planning and Zoning Laws. As the 2018-2019 Chair of the Executive Committee of the Environmental Law Section of the California Lawyers Association (formerly a division of the State Bar), Gordon is at the forefront of the environmental law issues with which public agencies must grapple. Gordon is also a frequent lecturer on environmental matters at various public and private workshops, including courses and conferences sponsored by UCLA, Continuing Legal Education (CLE), the Association of Environmental Professionals (AEP), and the American Planning Association (APA).
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Nicole Gordon
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Environmental Firm Attorney of the Year - James L. Arnone
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- GEOFFREY S. SHELDON
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: EDWARD J. CASEY
- 2020 Leaders in Law Finalists: Real Estate Attorney of the Year
- Leaders in Law Honorees - Attorney Awards: GARY A. MEYER
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: J. MIRA HASHMALL
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: MIRA HASHMALL