Miller Barondess LLP
Mira Hashmall is an experienced litigator who represents clients in all phases of litigation, from pre-litigation counseling to appellate proceedings. She has successfully represented clients in federal and state court jury trials, including healthcare companies, commercial banks, government agencies, and entertainment studios, among many others. She specializes in employment litigation matters involving race and gender discrimination, retaliation, wage and hour, and wrongful termination claims for private and public employers. Hashmall is a Certified Appellate Specialist and heads the appellate department at Miller Barondess. She has represented clients in appellate proceedings before the U.S. Supreme Court, the Courts of Appeals for the Sixth, Ninth and Tenth Circuits, and the California Courts of Appeal. She has obtained appellate victories for clients in federal appeals involving First Amendment claims, insurance coverage issues, defamation and libel claims, and employment disputes.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Diversity & Inclusion - Building a Diverse Team Panel: Mira Hashmall
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Mira Hashmall
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Mira Hashmall
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: J. MIRA HASHMALL
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: J. MIRA HASHMALL
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: MIRA HASHMALL
- Power of Sponsorship & Mentorship Panelist: Mira Hashmall
- Most Admired Law Firms: Miller Barondess, LLP