Partner; Chair, West Coast Tax and Wealth Planning
Michele Mulrooney is chair of Venable’s West Coast Tax and Wealth Planning Practice. She focuses her practice on estate planning for high-net-worth individuals, including actors, directors, writers, producers, and artists. She has substantial experience in all aspects of sophisticated estate planning, including the preservation and protection of wealth for generations of families, establishment of and advising private foundations, post-death administration of estates and trusts, cross-border planning for multinational clients, and insurance issues. Mulrooney also has experience in estate planning for majority owners of both private and public companies, including, but not limited to, recapitalizations, buy-sell agreements between shareholders and partners, sales to third parties, and intra-family transfers. Her experience and astute insight into the unique legal needs facing individuals in the entertainment industry have led her to develop a broader service offering for her clients.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: MICHELE M. MULROONEY
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Michele Mulrooney
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Brandy Davis
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: ALEV LEWIS
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Council: Panelists & Speakers
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Vivian Lee Thoreen
- Navigating Today’s Finance Panelist: Kara S. Boccella
- Women's Council & Awards 2018: Panelists & Speakers