Marissa Román Griffith
Partner/ Entertainment Group
Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
Akin Gump Los Angeles partner Marissa Román Griffith is a recognized leader, groundbreaker and influential player in the media and entertainment sector. Among the very few senior Latina attorneys in private practice specializing in media and entertainment transactions, Griffith regularly handles multimillion-dollar deals for financiers, borrowers, distributors and others involved in various aspects of the production, financing and distribution of film, television and digital content, including credit facilities, domestic and international co-financing agreements and slate transactions. Recently, Griffith has continued to show her significant influence in the industry, leading deal teams in sophisticated representations for clients such as Media Rights Capital (MRC) and its affiliates who she has represented in connection with MRC’s financing activities in film and TV, including the co-production and co-financing arrangements for films as well as the financing arrangements for TV series.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: MARISSA ROMAN GRIFFITH
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: MARISSA ROMÁN GRIFFITH
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: MARISSA ROMÁN GRIFFITH
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Alissa Miller
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Susan Leader
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Entertainment Firm Attorney of the Year - Christopher S. Spicer
- Thriving In Their 40's: Alissa Miller
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: SUSAN LEADER