Partner and Vice Chair of Insurance Recovery Practice
Blank Rome LLP
Linda Kornfeld is one of the nation’s most prominent insurance recovery attorneys, representing corporate policyholders in high-stakes litigation for more than 25 years. She is an outstanding attorney, having distinguished herself in a highly competitive, male-dominated field as one of the leaders in insurance recovery law. Using strategic, creative approaches in her trial and appellate practice, Kornfeld works with clients to recover hundreds of millions of dollars in insurance assets, serving as strategic adviser to senior executives and in-house counsel on mitigating risk and maximizing insurance recoveries. Kornfeld has distinguished herself in a highly competitive, male-dominated field as one of the leaders in insurance recovery law; she is one of only six women ranked in her field in California by the distinguished ranking publication, Chambers USA. Kornfeld handles matters that are frequently in the news, ranging from cyber security, data breaches, and privacy issues.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Linda Kornfeld
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: LINDA KORNFELD
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: LINDA KORNFELD
- Firm Brokers Deal for L.A. Insurance Litigators
- Courting Trouble?
- Firm Brings in Veteran to Get Jump on Startups
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Kimberly Branscome
- Thelen Reid Business Litigators Join Dickstein Shapiro