Larson O’Brien LLP
Koren L. Bell is a partner at Larson O’Brien LLP. She is an experienced trial and appellate lawyer with a record of success litigating high-stakes cases. In courtrooms across the country, Bell has handled complex white-collar criminal matters — including as Counsel of Record in the U.S. Supreme Court — and civil matters — including as trial counsel for the NCAA in a highly publicized defamation case. She has represented both plaintiffs and defendants, including Fortune 500 companies, diplomats, and high-net-worth individuals, in all types of cases across a range of industries — including pharmaceutical, transportation, financial services, and sports and entertainment. Bell is bilingual and regularly represents Spanish-speaking clients. Through aggressive, creative, focused advocacy, Bell delivers results for her clients both before and after trial.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Koren L. Bell
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- STEPHEN G. LARSON
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: STEPHEN G. LARSON
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: ROBERT C. O’BRIEN
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- HILARY POTASHNER
- Diversity & Inclusion - Building a Diverse Team Panel: Mira Hashmall
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: STEPHEN G. LARSON
- Thriving In Their 40's: Marshall Camp