Kirkland & Ellis
Kimberly Branscome has established herself as a sought after trial lawyer in high-stakes product liability and mass tort cases. In November 2019, she secured her second complete defense verdict on behalf of Johnson & Johnson in another highly publicized litigation involving claims that Johnson & Johnson’s baby powder contains asbestos (the jury returned a unanimous verdict in favor of Johnson & Johnson, finding that the Baby Powder performed safely and did not, in fact, cause the plaintiff’s disease). Recognizing her expertise in mass tort litigation, Branscome was also engaged by 3M to represent them in multi-district cases involving claims that 3M’s combat earplugs caused hearing loss. Branscome also had a lead role in the Deepwater Horizon litigation on behalf of BP and multi-state ignition switch litigation on behalf of General Motors.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: KIMBERLY BRANSCOME
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Kimberly Branscome
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- TOM V. GIRARDI
- LA 500: Tom Girardi
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Susan Gutierrez
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: THOMAS V. GIRARDI
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: TONY M. SAIN
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- RALPH CAMPILLO