Clients turn to Kanika Corley for strategic counsel and risk assessment when contemplating major business decisions, including anticipated litigation. She has extensive experience advocating for the rights of her clients through arbitration and trial, assisting with appeals, advising on best methods for dispute resolution, advising on deal terms and business structures, and managing rights acquisitions. Her practice also includes resolving all aspects of soft intellectual property issues, disputes over trade secrets, defamation, and privacy rights. Recent matters include her work representing the largest casual and social games developer in Brazil in defense of an action filed by a California-based entity seeking a declaration that an injunction issued in a domestic arbitration that the games developer initiated in Brazil was unenforceable in the United States. The Central District of California dismissed the claims.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: KANIKA CORLEY
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: MARK DROOKS
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Neema Sahni
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: NEEMA SAHNI
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Damaris Medina
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Karen L. Corman
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: CHERYL M. LOTT
- LA500 2020: Law