Julia B. Strickland
Managing Partner of the Los Angeles Office
Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
As co-chair of Stroock’s national Litigation Department, a member of Stroock’s Executive Committee and chair of its Financial Services Litigation, Regulation and Enforcement Group, Julia Strickland is often the first attorney called when a financial services company needs anything from practical guidance to a fierce defense of a contentious and high-stakes litigation matter, as well as for counseling on federal or state regulatory compliance and the full range of matters arising from lending and servicing, retail banking, real estate and unfair and deceptive practices. She has amassed a client list that includes titans of their industries, including American Express, Citigroup, Discover, Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan Chase, HSBC, Synchrony and OneWest/CIT Bank. Strickland’s professional accomplishments in the past 18 months are particularly noteworthy and diverse, ranging from settlements on behalf of major financial institutions and aerospace financiers to trial and appellate victories for banks and real estate investment funds.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Julia B. Strickland
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: JULIA B. STRICKLAND
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Julia Strickland
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- JULIA B. STRICKLAND
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: JULIA B. STRICKLAND
- Top Minority Attorney's in Los Angeles: ARJUN RAO
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers - ARJUN RAO
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Arjun Rao