Alston & Bird
Jessica Sharron is a partner in Alston & Bird’s Construction & Government Contracts Group, where she represents clients in myriad industries in both litigation and transactional matters. Sharron’s clients include health care companies, banks, telecommunications companies, and construction contractors and other industry professionals. For clients relying on her government contracts expertise, she provides advice on what it takes to comply with the multitude of federal, state, and local procurement rules and regulations, including the Federal Acquisition Regulation, federal agency supplemental regulations, and state equivalent rules governing public procurement. As an advocate, Sharron represents government contractors in adversary proceedings like bid protests, affirmative and defensive claims litigation under the Contract Disputes Act, False Claims Act litigation, and government investigations.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- JOHN D. HANOVER
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Deborah Yoon Jones
- Best Places to Work Speaker: Thomas Wingard
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Elizabeth Sperling
- Jeffrey Rosenfeld
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: JAMES R. EVANS, JR.
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Rachel Lowe
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Samuel Park