Jennifer Woo Burns
Scali Rasmussen PC
Jennifer Burns has served as in-house and outside employment counsel for auto dealer groups, which provides her with a grounded perspective in handling employment-related compliance matters. As outside counsel, she advised businesses regarding compliance with employment laws and defended businesses in employment litigation, including participating in multiple jury trials for wrongful termination and discrimination lawsuits. She co-founded Pacific HR Alliance, providing businesses with cost-effective Human Resources compliance support. As outside counsel, Burns gained exposure to many industries and acquired the expertise of a legal practitioner. In addition, she gained an understanding of the operational realities of the automotive industry and successfully collaborated with management to achieve legal compliance and business objectives. She has provided legal representation through advice/counsel and document drafting for numerous employer clients of all sizes, focusing on preventative/compliance measures.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: JENNIER WOO BURNS
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Corporate Counsel Awards: PRIVATE COMPANY CORPORATE COUNSEL
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Public Small Company In-House Counsel of the Year - Jennifer Banks
- 2019 Leaders in Law Honoree: Nonprofit General Counsel of the Year
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Private Large Company In-House Counsel of the Year - Kim Matthews
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Corporate Counsel Awards: PUBLIC COMPANY CORPORATE COUNSEL
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: In-House Counsel Rising Star of the Year - Shannon Kelly
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Christian Scali