Munck Wilson Mandala LLP
Jenifer Wallis brings more than 14 years of legal experience, working in a law firm with more than 70 attorneys who represent clients in three of the fastest growing tech economies in the U.S. – Los Angeles, Austin, and Dallas. Wallis has a unique legal practice that focuses on intellectual property, complex litigation, and entertainment. In business litigation, Wallis represents clients as the lead chair in trade secret, trademark, and copyright infringement lawsuits in state and federal courts. She routinely handles trademark and copyright infringement actions, and she serves as general counsel to large and small companies, advising them on IP portfolios and other matters. In entertainment law, Wallis acts as general counsel to production companies, negotiating with networks on their behalf, and drafting all necessary talent agreements, location agreements, production schedules, and other legal documents. Wallis has been the legal architect in the complicated company structure of groundbreaking productions.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Robert S. Gutierrez
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: VINCENT H. CHIEFFO
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: VALERIE GOO
- 2018 Intellectual Property & Licensing Law Roundtable: What Businesses Need to Know
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: RHONDA TROTTER
- Leaders in Law Finalists - ATTORNEY AWARDS: LITIGATION ATTORNEYS
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: EVAN FINKEL
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Philip Nulud