Reed Smith LLP
Janet Kwuon is a partner in Reed Smith’s Los Angeles office. She defends clients in complex (often multi-plaintiff) tort and commercial disputes litigation in state and federal courts. Kwuon often works on multi-district litigation, class actions, and coordinated actions, serving either as national and lead counsel or as regional or local counsel as part of a broader legal team. Her clients include pharmaceutical and medical device companies (from start-ups to large global companies), managed care companies, and higher education institutions. High-stakes litigation suits Kwuon’s ability to craft strategies that help drive the clients’ litigation and business goals forward. She is a zealous advocate and aggressive litigator who also stays carefully attuned to circumstances, which demand a more nuanced approach. She manages legal teams that range from 2 to 120 lawyers and often span offices across the U.S. or globe.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 2020 Leaders in Law Honoree: Litigation Attorney of the Year
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: JANET H. KWUON
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Junga Kim
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: MILDRED SEGURA
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: ENVIRONMENTAL ATTORNEYS
- Local Firm Wants to Go On Defense Internationally
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: POLLY TOWILL
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: MICHAEL K. BROWN