Hilary Potashner is a partner at Larson O’Brien LLP. She is a skilled courtroom advocate with a wealth of experience and expertise. Potashner has tried dozens of cases to verdict and has argued before the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit. With over 25 years of experience, Potashner has successfully defended individuals facing charges in both state and federal court in a wide range of matters, including conspiracy, wire fraud, bank fraud, healthcare fraud, bankruptcy fraud and other white collar cases. Potashner has also represented clients in the other high profile, high-stakes litigation, including homicides, sexual assaults, racketeering, and federal drug offenses. Potashner joined Larson O’Brien LLP after years of serving as Federal Public Defender for the Central District of California. As the Federal Public Defender, Potashner was responsible for leading an office of more than 200 employees with an annual budget of nearly $40 million.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- HILARY POTASHNER
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: STEPHEN G. LARSON
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- STEPHEN G. LARSON
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Koren Bell
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Koren L. Bell
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: ROBERT C. O’BRIEN
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Kalpana Srinivasan
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: A. Alexander “Alex” Lowder