O’Melveny & Myers LLP
A leader in O’Melveny’s Project Development and Finance Practice, Liz Dubeck regularly manages multidisciplinary legal teams on high profile, complex project finance and development transactions. She has guided clients, including major financial institutions, developers, and project sponsors, on some of the largest and first-ever infrastructure public-private partnership projects in the United States, and has particular knowledge of such transactions in the transportation sector. She has also received numerous awards and honors for her project finance and development legal work, and is a frequent speaker at leading infrastructure conferences and seminars. Dubeck is co-leading the O’Melveny finance team representing American Airlines in its financing arrangements related to the airline’s effort to redevelop Terminals 4 and 5 at LAX. The project, which is estimated to cost $1.6 billion, is currently under construction and estimated to be completed in time for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: REAL ESTATE ATTORNEYS
- Packed Flight
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Matthew Erramouspe
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: ELIZABETH COUSINS
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: MARGARET “MAGGIE” CARTER
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Bruce Tobey
- Leaders in Law 2017 Nominees: How Safe Is Our Water Infrastructure from a Cyberattack?
- 2020 Leaders in Law Finalists: Real Estate Attorney of the Year