Doreen Marie Olson
Meyer, Olson, Lowy & Meyers LLP
Doreen Marie Olson is a California Certified Family Law Specialist, a designation earned by an elite group of attorneys. As part of her holistic representation, Olson draws from her network of professionals, including educational specialists, therapists, and parenting coaches, to create custody agreements that support parents, children and the future of their families. Her background includes representation of a range of clients and matters, including young parents and same-sex spouses in custody contests and post-judgment matters involving a move away and relocation issues. Appreciated by clients for her responsiveness and emotional IQ, Olson has earned the trust of the family law legal community and formerly served as court-appointed minor’s counsel. She is known for her thorough cases preparation, respectful approaches and effectiveness in court, during mediation and in settlement conferences.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: DOREEN MARIE OLSON
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Benjamin Valencia II
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: DANA LOWY
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Felicia Meyers
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: ANNE N. SLUSSER
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Stacy D. Phillips
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Candice Rogers
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Stacy Phillips