Meyer, Olson, Lowy & Meyers LLP
Founding partner Dana Lowy represents high net worth men and women in all types of family law matters, from Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements to marital dissolution actions, protecting her clients’ financial interests while also considering the emotional aspects that often arise. Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements are a practice focus for Lowy. She has guided multiple generations of dynastic families, high-profile entertainers, athletes, executives and remarried baby boomers in successful agreements to protect assets and honor their wishes in successfully negotiated agreements while focusing on the client’s individual goals and needs. Lowy eases the path to agreement from the beginning, helping clients communicate with their partners about the process and identifying key areas of protections under California law. She often coordinates with her clients’ professional teams, such as business managers, advisors, accountants, and family offices, to ensure efficient and comprehensive strategies that result in fair and reasonable premarital agreements.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: DANA LOWY
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: SAMANTHA F. SPECTOR
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: DOREEN MARIE OLSON
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: ANNE N. SLUSSER
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Doreen Marie Olson
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Candice Rogers
- Women's Summit 2017 Nominees: Wedding Season is Also Prenup Season
- New Law Gives Lawyers Pause to Draw Up Prenuptials