Alston & Bird
Courtney Wright is a partner in Alston & Bird’s Los Angeles office. She focuses her practice on the areas of real estate finance and the capital markets. She has particular experience in the representation of institutional lenders, investment banks, mezzanine funds, and portfolio lenders in connection with the origination of commercial mortgage loans, mezzanine loans, and loan restructurings for all asset classes. Recently, Wight became a leader of Alston & Bird’s LIBOR (London Interbank Offered Rate) Transition Task Force, a new working group focused on assisting companies in the U.S. and globally in managing the transition from LIBOR and addressing the risks presented by the expected discontinuation of this major benchmark interest rate after 2021. Among her notable recent matters has been her work representing Credit Suisse in the construction financing of a boutique “historic building” hotel in Pasadena.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Minority Attorney's in Los Angeles: PAMELA J. PRIVETT
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Elizabeth Sperling
- Jeffrey Rosenfeld
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: NICKI CARLSEN
- Best Places to Work Speaker: Thomas Wingard
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - MATTHEW WRYSINSKI
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Jessica Sharron
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Shadi Enos Jahangir