Bronwyn F. Pollock
Mayer Brown LLP
Mayer Brown partner Bronwyn Pollock is one of California’s leading complex civil litigators, trusted by companies such as Bird Rides, First American Title and Caliber Home Loans to handle important and novel cases that test new legal theories, including some that cut to the heart of a company’s business model. Pollock also has carved out a niche practice in the entertainment industry, where she litigates and arbitrates business disputes between major industry players. With a practice focused on complex civil litigation – particularly involving the real estate, entertainment, banking, finance, and insurance industries – Pollock has appeared before numerous federal and state courts and arbitrators. In her real estate litigation practice, she advises and represents lenders, investors, property owners, asset managers, and developers in real property matters, including partnership, leasing, foreclosure, construction, receivership, insurance, and civil rights matters.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: JULIE R. F. GERCHIK
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: MARK DROOKS
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- JOSEPH N. AKROTIRIANAKIS
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: JAMES R. EVANS, JR.
- Judge Scales Back Claims on 840-Pound Emerald
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: PAUL CHAN
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Naeun Rim
- Thriving In Their 40's: Julie Gerchik