Russ August & Kabat
Ashley Yeargan has quickly become one of the go-to litigators for individuals and small companies in the entertainment industry. In the last year, she won her first federal jury trial and has worked with her partner and mentor Larry Stein as the day-to-day lawyer on various high profile matters, such as litigation for Drake, litigation for the conservatorship of Britney Spears, representation of Simon Cowell in various matters including claims raised by Gabrielle Union in connection with the decision not to renew her contract on America’s Got Talent, and various other significant matters that were resolved confidentially. Yeargan has represented a variety of clients in the media and entertainment industry and focuses her practice on matters involving defamation, rights of privacy and publicity, copyright and trademark infringement, and breach of contract. She has litigated in federal and state courts as well as before various arbitral tribunals in California.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Litigation Attorney of the Year
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Diana Palacios
- Local Firm Grows Role in Entertainment Sector
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Priya S. Sopori
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: ANA TAGVORYAN
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Intellectual Property Attorney of the Year
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: AMBER MELIUS
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Diana Palacios