Arameh Zargham O’Boyle, member at Mintz, is a trailblazer and is the first female partner in the firm’s growing Los Angeles office. In her 15 years of practice, O’Boyle has become one of the most sought after attorneys that product innovators and manufacturers in the pharmaceutical, medical device, personal care and cosmetic sectors rely on when faced with potential or actual litigation. Clients appreciate her aggressive yet pragmatic approach in resolving cases to protect their brand and business interests. O’Boyle concentrates her practice on defending companies in product liability litigation. She counsels manufacturers and distributors on various issues arising throughout a product’s life cycle. Clients also rely on her to assess litigation risks and implement effective prevention strategies. She has been an integral part of numerous trial teams defending pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers in high-profile litigation throughout the country.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: ARAMEH ZARGHAM O’BOYLE
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Arameh Zargham O’Boyle
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- RALPH CAMPILLO
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Ralph Campillo
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: RALPH CAMPILLO
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: JANET H. KWUON
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: RALPH CAMPILLO
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: MIKE MADOKORO