Sidley Austin LLP
Amy Lally is the global co-leader of Sidley’s Consumer Class Action practice and has built her reputation as one of the leading consumer class action lawyers in the country through her successful defense of some of the largest companies in the consumer products and services industries, including Burlington, CVS, Newegg, Saks and Charter Communications. She has a phenomenal track record of winning dismissals in a wide range of disputes, particularly class actions. Her winning streak extends to her pro bono work. She recently won the 2019 Public Counsel Pro Bono award for leading a large cross-office Sidley team that successfully challenged the government’s policies of separating refugee parents from their children, holding them in prolonged detention, and denying them access to mental health services to address the consequences of separation. Her pro bono team’s victory was widely covered by major news outlets.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Lisa Gilford
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: V. ANDRE SHERMAN
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Michele J. Beilke
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Lisa Gilford
- Thelen Reid Business Litigators Join Dickstein Shapiro
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: JASON D. RUSSELL
- 2020 Leaders in Law Finalists: Litigation Attorney of the Year
- LISA GILFORD