Hueston Hennigan LLP
Alison Plessman, a co-founder of Hueston Hennigan LLP, has established herself as a top litigator, representing clients in high-stakes matters, including trade secret theft, mass torts, breach of contract and professional negligence matters, and white collar defense. She recently secured summary judgment against Levine Leichtman Capital Partners in favor of InterDent, Inc., resulting in a dismissal of the matter, and is currently defending Southern California Edison in coordinated proceedings asserting claims arising out of the Thomas Fire in Ventura and Santa Barbara counties, a fire alleged to be the largest in California history, and in litigation arising out of the recent Montecito mudslides that are alleged to be the deadliest flooding event in California in decades. Plessman serves on the Western Center on Law & Poverty Board of Directors and has also served on the Board of Governors of the Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- MOEZ M. KABA
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Litigation Attorney of the Year
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: MOEZ M. KABA
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Vicki Chou
- Judge Throws Out Firm For Divided Case Loyalty
- Thriving In Their 40's: Andrew Walsh
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Vicki Chou
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: JOHN C. HUESTON