Mission finds $15 million; Moonshots leads Backtracks funding round; ATTN hires new executive from Vox
Podcast analytics software developer Backtracks Inc. announced May 30 it raised a $2.1 million seed round led by Marina del Rey-based venture capital firm Moonshots Capital. Founded in 2016 in Austin, Texas by Chief Executive Jonathan Gill and Co-Founder Kevin Wright, Backtracks develops a monetization and analytics platform for audio content that collects content performance and listener behavior metrics to inform advertising clients’ ad placements, according to the Business Journal.
Mission Cloud Services Inc., based in El Segundo, raised $15 million in a funding round led by Great Hill Partners. Socaltech reports Mission Cloud Services has received $40 million in total from Great Hill Partners and will use the funding to expand its consulting business for Amazon’s Web Services division.
Fairfax-based ATTN Media Inc. hired Mike Hagdis as its first chief business officer and promoted global sales lead Taryn Crouthers to chief operating officer on May 30. Variety reports Hagdis joins ATTN Media after a seven-year stint as Vox Media’s senior vice president. Crouthers has been with Attn Media since 2016.
Tech reporter Samson Amore can be reached at email@example.com or (323) 556-8335. Follow him on Twitter @samsonamore.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Moonshots Capital Leads $2.1 Million Backtracks Seed Round
- Red Six Raises $2.35 Million
- Silicon Beach Report April 18: Red Six Raises $2.35 Million for Flight
- Advertising Tech Firm Lucidity Raises $5 Million
- Silicon Beach Report July 2: Upfront Ventures Finances New Fund
- March Capital Leads $51 Million Funding Round in AI Company Uniphore
- Hospitality Startup AvantStay Raises $20 Million
- March Capital Partners Leads Action IQ Series C