The West Hollywood Edition Hotel and Residences on the Sunset Strip has received a $300 million floating-rate loan, Newmark Knight Frank announced May 24.
Newmark Knight Frank’s Dustin Stolly, Jordan Roeschlaub, Nick Scribani and Chris Kramer secured the loan from Deutsche Bank and Mirae Asset Daewoo.
The West Hollywood Edition Hotel and Residences, at 9040 Sunset Blvd., will have a 190-room hotel and 20 condo units. It is scheduled to open in September.
Commercial real estate reporter Hannah Madans can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow her on Twitter @HannahMadans
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Sunset Strip Hotel Nabs $300M Loan
- Torrance Office Building Sells for $15.75M
- El Segundo Office Tower Sells for $138.5M
- Ticketmaster Signs Lease in West Hollywood
- L.A. Rising: SUNRISE ON SUNSET
- Sunset Strip Hotel Gets Financing
- $1B Crossroads Hollywood Project Approved
- $60.5M for Long Beach Creative Office ‘Hubb’