Managing Director, Audit and Accounting Shareholder Gumbiner Savett
THE LATEST: Gumbiner Savett last year expanded its entertainment business management practice through a merger with Katz Fram & Co., a West L.A. accounting firm that focuses on entertainment industry clients. Gumbiner Savett acquired Laurand Management, a Century City entertainment tax and business management firm in August 2018.
BACKGROUND: Parent joined Gumbiner Savett as managing director in 2005. He specializes in audits and financial reporting for privateand publicly held companies. Parent leads audits and provides due diligence and special reports for clients in real estate, life sciences, technology, manufacturing, entertainment and hospitality. He also heads Gumbiner Savett’s operations committee, co-leads its real estate department, and is a member of the SEC Company practice. His career includes stints at international accounting firms Ernst & Young and BDO Seidman.
WORTH NOTING: Parent holds a bachelor’s degree in music from USC and a master’s degree in music from the Juilliard School of Music.
YEARS ON THE LA500: 2
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Rick Parent
- 40 In Their 40's: Pradeep Budhiraja
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Shreedhar Kothari
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Pradeep Budhiraja
- 40 In Their 40's: Amit Jain
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Karla Chavez Luna
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Helena Song
- 40 In Their 40's: Karla Chavez Luna