Managing Partner and Co-Founder, FocalPoint Partners
THE LATEST: In August, Radia helped SMP Pharmacy Solutions through a recapitalization by Galen Partners, a healthcare-focused growth equity investment firm.
BACKGROUND: Radia is a managing partner of FocalPoint Partners, an independent investment bank focused on M&A and financing transactions for middle-market companies. Radia co-founded the firm in 2002 and has helped grow the business, which has closed more than $8 billion in transactions and employs more than 40 professionals in Los Angeles, Chicago and New York. Radia previously worked in investment banking at Merrill Lynch, SocGen and Baring Bros. in London, New York and Hong Kong.
WORTH NOTING: Radia formerly chaired the VEDC, one of the nation’s largest nonprofit lenders. He earned his Master of Business Administration with distinction from the UCLA Anderson School of Management.
YEARS ON THE LA500: 2
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- DUANE STULLICH
- Nishen Radia
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Nishen Radia
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - NISHEN RADIA
- Influential Investment Bankers in Los Angeles: Nishen Radia
- Influential Investment Bankers in Los Angeles: Duane K. Stullich
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Nishen Radia
- The Money Book: Nishen Radia