Chief Executive and Chairman, Regent
THE LATEST: Following Regent’s 2017 purchase of lifestyle magazine Sunset, Reinstein brought aboard a new editor-in-chief in November. One month later, Reinstein’s firm announced its purchase of L Brands Inc.’s lingerie business La Senza.
BACKGROUND: Reinstein leads Regent, a global private equity firm based in Beverly Hills. The firm’s portfolio companies include Sunset, Sassoon, Fine Stationery and Lillian Vernon. The firm has 12 employees, including several associates and directors. Reinstein previously served as CEO of The Franklin Mint and CinemaNow. His career began as an intern under former President Ronald Reagan. He later worked at ICM Partners.
WORTH NOTING: Reinstein graduated from USC. He obtained his law degree from Pepperdine University School of Law and is a member of the California State Bar.
YEARS ON THE LA500: 1
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Beverly Hills PE Firm Regent Buys French Cycling Company Mavic
- Deals & Dealmakers: Regent Reels in Sunset
- Beverly Hills-Based Regent Buys La Senza Lingerie Business From Struggling L Brands
- Regent Buys Accell Group's North America Cycling Business
- Deals & Dealmakers: Regis Buy Puts Regent on Radar
- TODD BOEHLY
- RONALD TUTOR
- CHRISTOPHER RISING