Realtor | Douglas Elliman Real Estate
THE LATEST: Altman ranked No. 4 on the Business Journal’s most recent list of residential brokers with 105 units sold in L.A. County. Josh and his brother Matt are the top team at Douglas Elliman in California. Among the homes they’ve listed are a downtown residence for $78 million, a Beverly Hills property for $72 million and a $48 million Benedict Canyon estate that Cher once called home. In 2018, the Altman brothers’ sales volume topped $400 million.
BACKGROUND: Although he has sold more than $3 billion worth of luxury real estate in his career, Josh is best known as one of the stars of Bravo’s “Million Dollar Listing.” He was born in Newton, Mass., and moved to Los Angeles in 2003. Since then, Josh and Matt have worked with luxury buyers and high-end sellers — entertainers, athletes and high net worth clients.
WORTH NOTING: Altman attended Syracuse University where he was a kicker on football teams that reached the Orange Bowl and the Fiesta Bowl.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Josh & Matt Altman
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Josh and Matt Altman - The Altman Brothers
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Josh Altman and Matt Altman
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: JOSH AND MATTHEW ALTMAN
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles. The Altman Brothers, Douglas Elliman Real Estate
- JOSH FLAGG
- Reality Star in the House
- Future of Landmark Property on PCH a Mystery