Chief Executive, CREO | Montminy & Co.
THE LATEST: In 2018, Montminy led and closed more than $500 million in middle-market transactions and grew his eponymous firm to 20 professionals, including 13 registered representatives. A few of Montminy’s recent high-profile deals include the sale of Pacific Union International to Compass and the sale of Lance Camper to REV Group. He is representing high-profile Los Angeles based companies in esports, streetwear, food and logistics, among others.
BACKGROUND: Montminy has 25 years of investment banking experience. He launched the firm in 2009 as a partnership with private equity fund CREO Capital Partners. Montminy bought out CREO’s stake in 2015, rebranding the firm to CREO | Montminy & Co. He oversees the firm’s client and operational matters. Montminy is also chief executive of registered broker-dealer Montminy Securities and consulting firm Montminy Group.
WORTH NOTING: Montminy serves on private and nonprofit boards, as well as the Young Presidents’ Organization.
YEARS ON THE LA500: 1
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Joel Montminy
- Influential Investment Bankers in Los Angeles: Joel Montminy
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Joel Montminy
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - JOEL MONTMINY
- Creo Montminy Leads Esports, Food Deals
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Joel Montminy
- ADAM STREISAND
- ANDREW COHEN