Executive Director CBIZ MHM
THE LATEST: Parks, who heads the Los Angeles office for CBIZ, has been with the financial services and business consulting firm for more than 40 years. He specializes in tax and business consulting for high net worth families and clients in the entertainment and real estate industries.
BACKGROUND: Parks chairs the board of RCMI, a property management company. He sits on several boards, including those for Whittier Trust and California Private Bank, the Autry Museum of the American West and the California Council on Economic Education.
WORTH NOTING: The USC alumnus and his wife gave $15 million to the USC Leventhal School of Accounting in 2015 to create the Jennifer and James R. Parks Master of Business Taxation program, endow a chair and help renovate the accounting school building.
YEARS ON THE LA500: 2
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- James R. Parks
- Wednesday Rundown: USC Accounting School Receives $15 Million Donation, Kind Financial Needs New Slogan
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Kelly O'Neil
- PATRICK NIEMANN
- ELIZABETH DALEY
- 40 In Their 40's: Karl Seitz
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Cheryl Calhoun
- LA500 2020: Professional Services